Hotel Villa Diodoro 4*
The Diodoro, with its one century-old history, overlooks the Naxos Bay and Mount Etna in the distance, but is only a short walk to the central Corso Umberto shopping area. The hotel, open year round, is an excellent choice for people who wish to relax and admire the unique views of Etna and Naxos Bay, and yet be centrally located. This elegant hotel full of harmonious details, was built in 1967 and the rooms were refurbished in 2008.
The hotel is located in the centre of Taormina, a 5-6 minute walk from Corso Umberto (300m), and 1km to the cable car. The gardens which lead down to the pool, are set in tiers and may not be suitable for those with walking difficulties.
Well appointed standard twin/double rooms are equipped with the following facilities: direct telephone, hairdryer, courtesy set, automatic wakeup call, electronic safe, heating and air conditioning, minibar, SAT TV. Centrally regulated air conditioning is available from June to September. Rooms with balcony and sea view available at supplement.
- Separate children’s pool
- Freshwater outdoor swimming pool
- Sun beds and parasols by the pool
- Private beach service c/o sister hotel Lido Caparena with sun beds and umbrellas
- Panoramic restaurant
- Piano bar
- Health and beauty corner
- Fitness facilities
- Pool snack bar
- Internet point*
- Baby sitting on request*
- Free parking, not guarded
- 102 rooms
- 5 floors
- 3 lifts
- Buffet breakfast & waiter service dinner
- Rooms with special access and facilities for the disabled available on request
- Shuttle bus to private pebbly beach*