Le Meridien Hotel & Spa 5*
Packages to Malta operate all year round departing from Dublin. Flexible durations from 3 nights.
- For one week package prices, please click ‘Book Now’ button
- For other durations, please call our reservations team on 01 775 9300 or email email@example.com
The 5* luxurious Le Méridien St Julian’s is situated in the grounds of a 19th century Maltese Villa on the seafront of the charming Balluta Bay. With a contemporary design, a great attention to detail and an extensive array of facilities and services, Le Méridien St Julian’s will appeal to those who look for a prime location and top notch accommodation.
Located in the fashionable and architecturally rich Balluta Bay close to the main shopping area of Sliema and St. Julian’s amenities. There are bus links to the rest of the resorts.
Superior rooms (28-32m2) with king size or twin beds, balcony or terrace, air conditioning/heating, bath and separate rain shower cubicles, bathrobe and slippers, iron and ironing board, 40” flat screen TV, safe, Wi-Fi, telephone, mini bar*, coffee and tea making facilities. Deluxe sea view rooms (32-34m2) at a supplement. Maximum occupancy 3 persons.
Family Rooms (38-40m2) have a seating corner with a sofa bed and can accommodate 3 adults and 1 child.
- Outdoor roof top swimming pool (seasonal)
- Sun deck and beds by the pool
- The Scirocco Buffet Restaurant
- Kudeta Lounge & Bar with terraces overlooking Balluta Bay
- Lotus Spa and Health Club with indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna, gym, steam rooms and plunge pool (Children under 16 years restricted hours). Extensive selection of treatments*, massage*, beauty salon*.
- Squash court*
- Laundry service*
- 24 hour reception
- Room service*
- Wi-Fi in most public areas
- Babysitting*, cots and high chairs
- 276 rooms and suites
- Cleaning daily
- Towels and linen changed daily
- Interconnecting rooms, non-smoking rooms and rooms for the physically challenged are also available on request.