The Cavalieri Art Hotel 4*
Packages to Malta operate all year round departing from Dublin. Flexible durations from 3 nights.
- For one week package prices, please click ‘Book Now’ button
- For other durations, please call our reservations team on 01 775 9300 or email email@example.com
The Cavalieri Art Hotel is set directly on the sea front offering magnificent views. It boasts modern design with stylish, large, light, open spaces, comfortable furnishings and an attractive décor. The beautiful promenade with its many bars, restaurants and shops as well as the main bus routes to Valletta, Sliema and to the Gozo ferry terminal are all close by.
The hotel is situated in St Julians, within walking distance to all the amenities and within the main bus routes throughout the island.
Marina view rooms with air-conditioning, bathroom with bathtub, telephone, safety deposit box, hairdryer, trouser press, satellite TV with radio, tea/coffee making facilities, mini bar, Wi-Fi and balcony. Rooms can accommodate 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults. Bay view rooms at a supplement.
- Outdoor swimming pool and children’s paddle
- Sundeck with umbrellas and sun beds
- Indoor pool (heated during Winter) separated from deck with solarium, which is opened in summer
- Panoramic restaurant
- Al fresco restaurant in summer
- Lounge bar
- Room service
- Pool bar
- Fitness room and sauna
- Massage parlour*
- 24 hour reception
- Internet corner
- Souvenir shop
- 258 rooms
- Cleaning daily
- Towels changed daily & Linen changed every 3rd day
- Non smoking hotel
- Interconnecting rooms on request
A private resort that neighbours to the hotel Cavalieri is currently having additional rooms added as well as completing some improvement work to their marina. Due to the location of this work guests of the Cavalieri hotel will be able to hear the works if they are located in rooms on the marina side of the hotel, and also from some of the public areas. At times, when it may be a little windy, one may also experience some dust being created by the project. The workers are currently using angle grinders and there is a crane on site. The hotelier (Cavalieri) will try to allocate rooms on the opposite Bay side of the hotel when available, but this will not always be possible.