Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay 5*
Packages to Malta operate all year round departing from Dublin. Flexible durations from 3 nights.
- For one week package prices, please click ‘Book Now’ button
- For other durations, please call our reservations team on 01 775 9300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The luxurious Corinthia Hotel is located in St. George’s bay, set at the seafront and overlooking the bay and the crystal clear Mediterranean waters. Astounding views of the sea, five-star amenities and rooms, a fantastic selection of restaurants and its close proximity to the centre of Malta’s vibrant nightlife, make the hotel a perfect destination for an animated stay.
The hotel is located within St. Julian’s in St. George’s Bay area. Close to all amenities and just 100 metres away from the only sandy beach in the area.
Deluxe double/twin rooms with balcony and partial or full sea view, individually controlled climate control, tea & coffee making facilities, cable TV, Wi-Fi, mini bar, safe and hair dryer. Max occupancy of 2 adults + 1 child.
Junior Suites have a separate bedroom, living area with a double sofa and can accommodate up to 3 adults or 2 adults + 1 child.
- 5 outdoor pools
- Separate children’s pool
- Private rocky beach
- Apollo Day Spa including indoor heated pool, gym, Jacuzzi, sauna, beauty wellness and relaxation therapies*
- Fra Martino – International Buffett restaurant, Grill 3301 – speciality restaurant, Henry J. Beans – Bar and American grill, Pearl Lounge – Lounge Bar, Corsairs – pool snack bar (seasonal), Oasis – pool bar and restaurant (seasonal), TL Terrace Lounge – open air restaurant (seasonal), Le Café – coffee and pastries. Also within Corinthia Beach Resort: Da Marina – Pizza and pasta, Vinotheque – wine bar and bistro, Café 24 – café, gelateria and patisserie
- Water Sports Centre*
- Dive school centre*
- Wi-Fi connection in all rooms and lobby
- Concierge service
- Courtesy mini bus service to Sliema
- 249 rooms in 5 floors. 4 lifts
- Cleaning daily
- Towels and linen changed daily
- Reduced mobility facilities