Hotel Fortina 4*
Packages to Malta operate all year round departing from Dublin. Flexible durations from 3 nights.
- For one week package prices, please click ‘Book Now’ button
- For other durations, please call our reservations team on 01 775 9300 or email email@example.com
The Fortina sits overlooking the island’s majestic capital Valletta and has great views to the sea and to Marsamxett harbour. With an elegant décor and facilities amongst the best in its class, the Hotel Fortina has everything to make your stay an unforgettable experience.
The hotel is situated on the Sliema promenade, paces away from Malta’s newest and largest indoor shopping centre, offering 50 fashion and designers outlets.
Standard sea view balcony/French Window twin rooms with WC, bath or shower, individually controlled air cooling/heating, complimentary tea and coffee facilities. European satellite TV, safe & direct dial telephone. Maximum occupancy of 2 people. Superior sea view rooms can accommodate 3 people. Deluxe garden view rooms can accommodate up to 4 people (2 queen size beds).
- 2 outdoor lido pools (weather permitting) & 1 indoor pool
- The all new La Vallette Buffet Restaurant, Table 1, Sa Re Ga Ma (Indian cuisine), Il Giardino Pizzeria and Can Thai (the last two both accessible via adjoining 5* Fortina Spa Resort)
- Thalasso Spa Centre, Sante Spa Centre*, Belle Époque Beauty Centre*, Hypogeum – Body Mind & Spirit Centre*, Fitness Centre
- Cocktail Bar (with evening entertainment in the Winter months)
- Outdoor Lido bar (with stunning views and evening entertainment in the Summer months)
- Daily entertainment programme
- Room only, B&B or half board
- Half Board dine around – breakfast and dinner in a choice of 6 restaurants
- 200 rooms
- 8 floors, 4 lifts
- Cleaning daily
- Towels and linen changed every other day
- Free cruise of Malta’s famous Grand harbour