Fortina Spa Resort 5*
Packages to Malta operate all year round departing from Dublin. Flexible durations from 3 nights.
- For one week package prices, please click ‘Book Now’ button
- For other durations, please call our reservations team on 01 775 9300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
With luxurious standards of accommodation, the 5* Fortina Spa Resort offers a comprehensive array of facilities, spa treatments and ‘dine around’ half board and all inclusive options.
The hotel is situated on the Sliema promenade, paces away from Malta’s newest and largest indoor shopping centre, offering 50 fashion and designers outlets.
Tower bedrooms with garden or sea view (at a supplement) featuring individual climate control, TV with music, mini bar, espresso machine, in-house movies*, iron & board, hairdryer and safety deposit box. Maximum occupancy of 2 people.
Spa bedrooms offering spa treatments in the privacy of the room: Therapeutic bath, high pressure massage shower for two people, Dermalife Machine and Stress buster machine. All spa bedrooms have large balconies with sun beds. At a supplement, private roof garden with flotation pool, bbq and shower. Maximum occupancy of 3 people.
- Clients also can avail of Fortina 4* facilities (please remove full stop here)
- 1 outdoor swimming pool & 1 outdoor splash pool & 1 indoor pool
- Choice of 6 restaurants (open on various days) including the exclusive Taste (Vietnamese, Mediterranean & Health cuisine), Can Thai (Chinese & Thai cuisine), Table 1 (Mediterranean cuisine), Il Giardino (pizzeria), SaReGaMa (Indian cuisine) and Moroboshi (Japanese)
- Tropical Garden and Island Bar
- 4 different Spa centres *
- Dental clinic*
- Beauty centre*
- Aesthetic services*
- Room only, B&B, half board and all inclusive options.
- The Fortina SPA is reserved for adults only. No guests under the age of 18 years are permitted to stay at this resort with the exception of Easter, July and August
- 17 floors
- Cleaning daily
- Towels and linen changed daily
- Complimentary Cruise of Malta’s famous Grand harbour