Vidamar Resorts Madeira 5*
Direct access to the sea | Wellness Centre | Ideal for Families | Concorde Selection
2 full day tours (Porto Moniz, Santana, North Coast/Volcanic Caves or Levada Walk) and 1 half day tour (Eira Do Serrado or Half Day Levada Walk)
Located in the south coast of Madeira Island, the 5 star Vidamar Resort Madeira, benefits from an exclusive position with the biggest sea platform and direct access to the ocean. The hotel has a contemporary style with elegant décor throughout and spacious modern rooms with balconies overlooking the ocean and beautifully landscaped mature gardens. With the new Dine Around concept, guests will enjoy the delicacies of the hotel’s 5 restaurants.
From its excellent waterfront location in the warm South coast of Madeira, this 5 star hotel, its elegant design and exquisite service are sure to captivate you.
The hotel is centrally located in the famous Lido area with its swimming pools, restaurants, café bars and shops. Public buses to the historical centre of Funchal (5 minute journey) and other Island locations stop right outside the hotel.
Garden/Side Sea view rooms with a queen size bed or two double beds, bathroom with bath and shower, hairdryer, cable TV, telephone, Wi-Fi, air conditioning, tea and coffee making facilities, refrigerator, safety deposit box, sitting area and balcony overlooking the gardens with partial sea view. Maximum occupancy 2 adults and 2 children (up to 12 years old) or 3 adults.
Superior Front Sea view rooms have king size, queen size or two double beds, are on the higher floors of the hotel and have a sitting area with sofa. Maximum occupancy 2 adults and 2 children (up to 12 years old) or 3 adults.
- Direct and private access to the ocean
- 4 outdoor seawater pools, including 1 for children
- Sun beds, umbrellas and towels
- 1 indoor pool with children’s area, whirlpool & sauna
- Fully equipped health club
- 5 restaurants (Ocean Buffet Restaurant, Mamma Mia, Casa das Espetadas Restaurant, Koi Sushi Bar and Sabor a Mar) & Lisboa Bar
- Thalasso Sea Spa* (Reservations required) with a full range of Thalassotherapy treatments and wellness programs and Jacuzzi, Sauna, Turkish Bath, Hot and Cold Shower and Zen Lounge
- Multi-functional sports field for volleyball and basketball, 2 Squash courts, floodlit tennis court
- Fully equipped diving school* and other water sports activities* (depending on the season) such as canoeing, pedal-boats and windsurfing (reservations required)
- Aquatica Kids World provides all year round indoor and outdoor activity programs daily for our younger guests
- Babysitting service* (on request, 24 hour)
- Free Wi-Fi access at reception
- 300 rooms, 10 floors, 6 lifts
- Cleaning daily
- Towels and linen changed daily
- Rooms for the physically challenged