Penha Longa Resort 5*
Concorde Selection | Ideal for Golf | Wellness Centre
- Dublin flights depart all year round. Flexible durations from 2 nights. For one week package prices, please click ‘Book Now’ button.
- For other durations and departure dates, please call our reservations team on 01 775 9300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Once the retreat for the Portuguese Royal Family, located within a large national park, this breathtakingly beautiful resort offers exceptional facilities and world-class services. A graceful palazzo-style estate is set amongst the spectacular rolling hills, lush gardens, and clear lakes of the southern Sintra mountains. The property, with its numerous indoor and outdoor recreational amenities, exceptional dining facilities and two world-class, championship golf courses and a state of the art Spa, includes everything you might desire from a luxury holiday.
The hotel is located in the middle of Sintra’s UNESCO World Heritage Natural Park, 25 km from Lisbon and 10 minutes drive from the beaches of Cascais and Guincho Beach.
Deluxe rooms with king size or twin beds with forest views equipped with balcony/terrace, full marble bathroom with separate bathtub and shower, “Asprey” amenities, robes, slippers, lighted make up mirror, hairdryer, air conditioning, working desk, alarm clock, safe, ironing board, Nespresso Coffee Machine and tea making facilities*, mini bar*, cordless phone, free internet up to 2MB and LCD TV with cable channels, premium movie channels* and I-Pod Boss station. Deluxe resort view rooms at a supplement. Maximum occupancy of 3 adults (3rd person roll out bed).
Premium rooms enjoy the same facilities but are more spacious, with an additional living area. Maximum occupancy of 4 persons (supplement)
Executive Suites are located on the corners of the hotel and enjoy magnificent views, have separated living area and can accommodate a maximum of 3 adults and 1 infant.
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Sun beds and umbrellas
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- 6 dining options: Japanese restaurant ‘Midori’, ‘Arola’ Mediterranean cuisine, Italian ‘Il Mercato’, LAB by Sergi Arola, ‘B Lounge’ Gourmet burgers and ‘Aqua Bar’ Portuguese cuisine by the pool.
- Penha Longa Spa & Wellness* with 9 treatment rooms and a garden with Jacuzzi, contrast pool, platform for yoga & Chi Kung and 2 Gazebos for meditation and Shiatsu
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor tennis courts*, jogging tracks, horse-back riding*
- Kids club
- Gift and Sundry shop
- Jewellery shop
- Free High-speed internet access in public areas and in rooms until 2MB
- Adult and children activities all year round
- 2 world-class golf courses designed by the renowned Robert Trent Jones II
- 194 rooms, 4 floors, 6 lifts
- Cleaning daily
- Towels and linen changed daily
- Rooms for the physically challenged on request
- Interconnecting rooms on request
- Half Board includes includes 2 soft drinks, water and coffee, and is based on the Chef’s Daily Suggestion at Restaurants “Il Mercato”, “Arola” and “Midori” (except on Saturdays).
- A handicap certificate is mandatory for Atlantic Golf Course, not obligatory for Monastery Golf Course.
- Check the special offers of Golf rates for Penha Longa guests.