Hotel Palacio Estoril & Golf 5*
Concorde Selection | Ideal for Golf
- Dublin flights depart all year round. Flexible durations from 2 nights. For one week package prices, please click ‘Book Now’ button.
- For other durations and departure dates, please call our reservations team on 01 775 9300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Situated in the heart of Estoril, the Palácio is a luxury five star hotel enjoying beautifully landscaped gardens and magnificent sea views. Since the 1930’s Hotel Palácio Estoril has been welcoming guests from the four corners of the world, and the hotel has been fully renovated in 2007. Splendid classical surroundings offer the height of elegance and comfort, distinguished by hotel’s renowned hospitality. On its doorstep, a wealth of leisure and cultural activities include the famous casino as well as white sandy beaches and exclusive golf courses. Rooms at Palácio Estoril Hotel & Golf are spacious and warmly decorated, and fitted with every comfort. Guests of Palácio Estoril can enjoy free use of the indoor swimming pool, sauna, Turkish bath, hammam and gym at the Banyan Tree Spa.
During World War II, with Portugal’s neutrality, Hotel Palacio Estoril was home to various royals, and was also frequented by spies. Later, these stories of intrigue and espionage inspired various famous books and films, with the hotel providing a stage for the James Bond movie, “On Her Majesty’s Secret Service”.
This historical 5 star hotel is centrally located at 2 min from the sea (approx. 200m) and 1km from the golf course.
Classic rooms have views over the town of Estoril and are equipped with a private bathroom with shower/bath, air conditioning, cable TV, mini bar, telephone, Wi-Fi, tea and coffee making facilities (on request), bathrobe, slippers, safety deposit box* and hairdryer. Maximum occupancy of 3 adults.
Superior rooms (garden view, lower floors, some with balcony) and superior deluxe rooms (garden or sea views, upper floors, balcony) at a supplement.
- Large outdoor swimming pool
- Sun loungers and umbrellas
- Poolside snack bar
- Restaurant grill “Four Seasons”
- Bar Estoril
- Banyan Tree Spa* offering a wide selection of health, beauty treatments, massages.
- Souvenir and gift shop with newspapers
- Concierge services
- Bicycle rental*
- Internet access*
- 18 holes golf course for the experienced golfer at reduced rates
- 9 holes golf course for less experienced golfers
- 161 rooms, 6 floors, 2 lifts
- Cleaning daily, towels and linen changed daily.
- Free unlimited golf for guests during weekdays in November, December, January, February, July and August
- Exhibition of handicap certificate is required to play the 18 hole course.
* Payable locally