Hotel Quinta da Marinha 5*
Concorde Selection | Ideal for Families | Ideal for Golf
One of the finest resorts in Portugal, Quinta da Marinha is a luxury hotel situated in the Sintra-Cascais Natural Park overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. The hotel is wonderfully set in the grounds of its own golf club. Its restaurants Five Pines and Rocca serve Portuguese cuisine including some seasonal organic vegetables grown on-site, whilst live music can be enjoyed at the Trent Jones bar. The hotel offers a wide range of facilities for a memorable holiday – some of the many leisure activities nearby include golf, tennis, windsurfing and horse riding, whilst all rooms are equipped to very high standard to ensure maximum comfort.
The hotel is located in the coastal town of Cascais and about 4km from Guincho Beach. A shuttle bus operates serveral times per day to the centre of Cascais.
Standard twin/double rooms furnished to a high standard and equipped with air conditioning/heating, balcony or terrace with views over the golf course or the Sintra Mountains, bathroom with bath and shower, hairdryer, Cable TV, video on demand*, safe, telephone, broadband and wireless internet access*, mini bar*, bathrobe and slippers. Rooms can accommodate 2 adults + 1 child (up to 12 years of age)(child extra fold out bed).
Suites are more spacious, have a separate living area and a terrace with 2 sun beds. Maximum occupancy of 2 adults + 2 children. Available at a supplement.
Private 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom Villas, all with fireplace, kitchenette and a large terrace. Room with mezzanine in 1 bedroom villas and 1 of the bedrooms with mezzanine in 2 bedroom villas. Daily cleaning service. Maximum occupancy in 1 bedroom Villas is 3 adults (3rd person extra bed) or 2 adults + 2 children and maximum occupancy in 2 bedroom villas is 5 adults (5th person extra bed) or 4 adults + 2 children.
- 3 Outdoor swimming pools in the Resort (1st with fresh water in the hotel, 2nd with fresh water in the Clubhouse and 3rd with salt water) for adults and children (seasonal)
- Sun beds and sun loungers
- Monte Mar Restaurant overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, speciality fish & seafood; Restaurant Five Pines (breakfast and lunch) and Restaurant Rocca (dinner)
- Clubhouse restaurant serving snacks and drinks
- Bar Trent Jones, Bars at the swimming pools (May to September)
- Indoor swimming pool in the Wellness Centre
- Wellness Centre with 2 Massage* Rooms, Manicure*/Pedicure* Room, Vichy Room*, Tropical Shower with Cromotherapy, Swiss Shower, Turkish Bath, Sauna, Gym, Indoor swimming pool and Ritual Spa*: Face and Body Treatments
- 18 Hole Golf Course Golf* designed by Robert Trent Jones, Par 71 with driving range, pitching area, putting green, equipment hire, Pro-Teachers for lessons and ClinicsShops
- Business Centre*
- Laundry service*
- Internet wireless throughout the hotel*
- 198 rooms, 3 floors, 2 lifts
- 44 Villas
- Cleaning daily
- Towels and linen changed daily
- Half board available at lunch with buffet and at dinner with set menu (drinks not included)
- Check the special Golf rates for guests of the hotel
- A valid Handicap certificate is required for 18 Hole Golf Course
- The handicaps of the players must be informed upon booking
- “Soft spikes” are compulsory in the Golf Course.