Hotel Quinta da Marinha 5*
Concorde Selection | Ideal for Families | Ideal for Golf
- Dublin flights depart all year round. Flexible durations from 2 nights. For one week package prices please click ‘Book Now’ button
- For other durations and departure dates, please call our reservations team on 01 775 9300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
One of the finest resorts in Portugal, Quinta da Marinha is a luxury hotel situated in the Sintra-Cascais Natural Park overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. The hotel is wonderfully set in the grounds of its own golf club. Its restaurants Five Pines and Rocca serve Portuguese cuisine including some seasonal organic vegetables grown on-site, whilst live music can be enjoyed at the Trent Jones bar. The hotel underwent a full refurbishment in 2014 with all bedrooms, restaurants, bar and reception area being upgraded. There are a wide range of facilities for a memorable holiday – some of the many leisure activities nearby include golf, tennis, windsurfing and horse riding, whilst all rooms are equipped to very high standard to ensure maximum comfort.
The hotel is located in the coastal town of Cascais and about 4km from Guincho Beach. A shuttle bus operates serveral times per day to the centre of Cascais.
Standard twin/double rooms furnished to a high standard and equipped with air conditioning/heating, balcony or terrace with views over the golf course or the Sintra Mountains, bathroom with bath, hairdryer, Cable TV, video on demand*, safe, telephone, broadband and wireless internet access*, mini bar*, bathrobe and slippers. Rooms can accommodate 2 adults + 1 child (up to 12 years of age)(child extra fold out bed).
Private 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom Townhouses, all with fireplace, kitchenette and a large terrace. Room with mezzanine in 1 bedroom units and 1 of the bedrooms with mezzanine in 2 bedroom units. Daily cleaning service. Maximum occupancy in 1 bedroom townhouses is 3 adults (3rd person extra bed) or 2 adults + 2 children and maximum occupancy in 2 bedroom townhouses is 5 adults (5th person extra bed) or 4 adults + 2 children.
- Outdoor fresh water swimming pool for adults and children (seasonal)
- Sun beds and sun loungers
- Monte Mar Restaurant overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, speciality fish & seafood; Restaurant Five Pines (breakfast) and Restaurant Rocca (dinner)
- Clubhouse restaurant serving snacks and drinks
- Bar Trent Jones, Bars at the swimming pool (May to September)
Indoor swimming pool in the Wellness Centre
- Wellness Centre with 2 Massage* Rooms, Manicure*/Pedicure* Room, Vichy Room*, Tropical Shower with Cromotherapy, Swiss Shower, Turkish Bath, Sauna, Gym, Indoor swimming pool and Ritual Spa*: Face and Body Treatments
- 18 Hole Golf Course Golf* designed by Robert Trent Jones, Par 71 with driving range, pitching area, putting green, equipment hire, Pro-Teachers for lessons and ClinicsShops
- Business Centre*
- Laundry service*
- Internet wireless throughout the hotel*
- 198 rooms, 3 floors, 2 lifts
- 44 Villas
- Cleaning daily
- Towels and linen changed daily
- Half board available at lunch (Trent Bar) or at dinner (Restaurant Rocca) with set menu (drinks not included)
- Check the special Golf rates for guests of the hotel
- A valid Handicap certificate is required for 18 Hole Golf Course
- The handicaps of the players must be informed upon booking
- “Soft spikes” are compulsory in the Golf Course.