Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Iadera 5*
The Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Iadera is located 12km from Zadar, on the Punta Skala peninsula, surrounded by turquoise blue Adriatic Sea. With breathtaking views, amazing interior and architectural design and excellent facilities including a state of the art wellness centre, it is no surprise that this is regarded as one of the best spa hotels in Croatia.
Double rooms (32m2) have a double bed (separate beds on request, subject to availability), seating area, balcony, bathroom with bathtub and shower. They are equipped with air conditioning, telephone, satellite TV, high-speed internet connection (LAN), hair dryer, mini bar, safe and balcony. Seaside rooms at a supplement.
- Outdoor pool
- Private beach nearby
- Bars & restaurants: Konoba Planika is right by the sea and has a vibrant yet relaxed atmosphere of a typical Dalmatian tavern. Bracera beach bar and restaurant serves delicacies that are prepared using freshly caught fish and seafood as well as regional meat. Baracuda beach hut serves refreshing take-away drinks and ice cream beside the sea. (Konoba, Bracera and Baracuda closed until May).
- Acquapura Spa: 6,000m2 spa area with numerous pools, sauna area, secluded wellness garden with a relaxation area, cardio fitness room and gym, wellness gift shop, SPA bistro offering refreshing beverages and light food, salads and snacks. Treatments including Turkish hammam, massages, cosmetics, baths, wraps and pampering packages.
- Fitness centre: yoga, pilates, gym and much more
- Sporting activities: multi-purpose court for basketball and volleyball. A water sports centre at the sea which offers Jet Ski, water ski and parasailing
- Children’s playground and children and adult animation programs in the sister hotel – Family hotel Diadora, just a short walk away (Diadora closed until Easter 2017)
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel
- Bicycle, boat and car rental