Solaris Resort – Hotel Ivan 4*+
The most luxurious hotel in the Solaris Beach Resort re-opened in 2013 after an extensive interior upgrade. This hotel has a range of facilities for all ages in scenic surroundings including a spa & wellness centre, swimming pools, a tennis court, a champagne bar with a terrace and a selection of dining venues. As well as these, guests can also avail of all the resorts facilities ensuring an unforgettable holiday experience.
SOLARIS BEACH RESORT
The four star purpose built Solaris Beach Resort enjoys a picturesque bay location on a peninsula on the Dalmatian coast. The huge complex comprises the Andrija, Ivan, Jure, Jakov and Niko hotels as well as Villas Kornati. Completely self contained, the resorts facilities include 5 themed beaches, an aqua park, a cultural village, a spa and wellness centre, sports and recreation activities and various bars and restaurants. The perfect choice for anyone looking for top quality luxurious accommodation and excellent service standards in a self contained environment.
Rooms have a double or twin beds and come with a courtyard or garden view. They are equipped with air-conditioning, satellite TV, safety deposit box, mini bar, bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer and bathroom with a shower. Rooms with a French balcony are available at a supplement. Maximum occupancy 2 adults.
For families, there is the option of 2 double or twin rooms side by side. These rooms are not interconnecting. Minimum & maximum capacity 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children under 16.
- Various swimming pools
- 5 landscaped beaches over a 4km coast
- Dalmatian Ethno Village Restaurant
- Grill Restaurant Sibinium
- Restaurant Trattoria
- Steak House Mediterraneo
- Beach and Snack Bars Lanterna, Sunce and Lagoon
- Solaris Sweet Dream cake shop
- Beach Bar Club 55
- Garden Bar
- En Vogue Beach Club (18+ years, open until 9pm) & Solaris Legend bar (all ages, open until 11pm during the season)
- Solaris wellness & spa centre* – saunas, steam baths, ice fountains, exclusive beauty treatments, 6 pools with jets for under-water massages and a gym
- Beach and souvenir shops
- Captain’s Club in the resort’s own marina
- Excursions with the Pirate Adventure Ship Galija*
- Solarko Express Train
- Brand new water park* – sprays, a huge tipping bucket, a lazy river, slides, tubes and toddler area
- Pirate mini golf course*
- Sports facilities* – tennis, table tennis, beach volleyball, basketball, bike hire and boccia