Radisson BLU Resort Split 4*
For One or Two Week packages click on the ‘Book Now’ button
We also offer Split as part of a Twin or Multi-Centreholiday with Dubrovnik, Makarska or the islands of Korcula, Mljet, Hvar or Brac. For tailor made options please contact us on 01 775 9300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Set in a prime location, the 4* Radisson BLU Resort Split is situated against two stunning backdrops, the Adriatic Sea and the Dalmatian mountains. The hotel’s promenade leads to the Old Town of Split approximately 2.5km away, home to the famous Diocletian’s Palace as well as renowned restaurants, bars and cultural attractions. Offering an oasis of calm, beautiful scenery, the Radisson BLU Resort Split is the perfect option for a relaxing break on the doorstep of an exciting city.
Deluxe Balcony Rooms (approx. 29m2) have city views and are equipped with air-conditioning, Wi-Fi, LCD TV, mini-bar, tea & coffee making facilities, safety deposit box*, bathroom with walk-in showers or bathtubs, bathrobes & slippers. Maximum occupancy 2 people. Deluxe Sea View Balcony Rooms available at a supplement.
- Outdoor freshwater pool with children’s section
- Sunbathing area with sun beds, parasols & towels
- 50m from the small pebble beach with complimentary sun loungers
- Indoor freshwater pool (heated from 1st September to 30th April)
- Restaurants: The Fig Leaf buffet restaurant, The Caper Grill a la carte restaurant, Mistral a la carte Restaurant (lunch only)
- Bars: Pool bar, Lounge bar, Mistral Beach Bar
- Spa Centre: Split’s largest spa (2,000m2) offering massage treatments* and premium facilities including a thermal zone* with 2 Finnish saunas, a hydrotherapy pool, and a Japanese Onsen pool
- Fitness: Air conditioned gym with cardio fitness training equipment, aerobics studio, free weights area, sauna, steam room and whirlpool