Le Meridien Lav 5*
For One or Two Week packages click on the ‘Book Now’ button
We also offer Split as part of a Twin or Multi-Centreholiday with Dubrovnik, Makarska or the islands of Korcula, Mljet, Hvar or Brac. For tailor made options please contact us on 01 775 9300 or email email@example.com
Set along the pristine coastline of the Adriatic Sea, the 5* Le Méridien Lav is the only five star resort in Split. It is located in the town of Podstrana, 8km south of Split, by a promenade featuring shops, restaurants, bars, and cafés and a Yacht Marina that is home to 60 yachts. Guests of this impressive waterfront hotel can enjoy a range of luxury facilities and spectacular views overlooking the resorts landscaped gardens and the surrounding islands.
Classic Balcony rooms (22 – 30 m2) are equipped with air-conditioning, LCD TV, Wi-Fi, safety deposit box, mini bar, tea & coffee making facilities, iron/ironing board, hairdryer and bathroom with bathtub or shower. Classic Balcony Seaside view rooms at a supplement. Maximum occupancy of 2 people.
Superior Balcony rooms (25 – 36 m2) have the possibility of sofa bed or extra bed. Maximum occupancy 2 adults & 1 child under 12. Sea view at a supplement.
Deluxe Balcony rooms (36 – 43 m2) have a separate dressing area, sitting area with a sofa bed and bathroom with separate bathtub and Rainforest Shower. Maximum occupancy 3 adults. Sea view at a supplement.
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- Private beach with exclusive access for hotel guests with deck chair & parasol rental*
- Private beach exclusively for hotel guests with private cabanas available*
- Restaurants & Bars: 7 Palms Bar & Grill Restaurant, Conlemani Restaurant, Pivnica Restaurant, Spalatum Restaurant, Art Cafe, Zootz Cafe, Laguna Bar
- Watersports*: Banana boats, pedalos, boat rental, diving lessons, jet skiing and parasailing
- Fitness: Fitness Centre with gym equipment and a large indoor heated pool and tennis courts with private lessons available*
- Le Meridien Family Kids Club – daily kids activities Monday to Friday 10:00 – 18:00 all year round (subject to change)
- The Diocletian Spa: modern and luxurious spa offering 70 treatments* including traditional and modern massages, facial and body treatments, an outdoor Infinity pool, an indoor pool, three Roman baths with heating lounges, a Finnish sauna, a whirlpool, a plunge pool, and adventure showers.
- Shuttle bus to Split – departs hourly and costs approx 30 Kuna one way