Hotel Continental 4*
Located in the centre of Opatija, Hotel Continental is housed in an Austro-Hungarian villa built in 1898. The impressive building has views of the Adriatic Sea and is ideally situated for exploring the historical and cultural sights of the city. Angiolina Park is just 200m away. Facilities in the hotel include the unique “Gastro World” with six different gastro elements, ranging from coffee and teas to champagne, chocolates and cakes.
Standard rooms have park views and are equipped with air conditioning, ensuite with bathtub/shower, satellite TV, Wi-Fi, safety deposit box, mini bar and hair dryer. Maximum occupancy 4 adults. Sea view rooms available at a supplement.
- Guests can use swimming pool in Hotel Camellia for a fee
- Royal Beach with parasol and sun lounger hire* is about 100m away
- Restaurant & bar Antica Osteria da Ugo offers traditional specialties and over 40 local & foreign beer brands
- Delicatess Bokunić
- Caffé Continental is oldest cafe in Opatija and one of the most popular meeting places in the area, with homemade cakes and chocolates
- Juice & Champagne bar
- Milenij Choco World chocolate factory, where you can watch the process of making chocolate & cakes, and buy some beautiful sweet treats
- Live music at weekends
- Wi-Fi in the lobby
- Tennis courts* nearby
- Breakfast served at neighbouring Le Jardin Hotel each morning