Hotel Palace Hvar 3*
We offer Hvar Island as part of a Two-Centre holiday with Dubrovnik or a Multi-Centre trip that can combine Dubrovnik with Korcula, Mljet & Brac.
For Two-Centre options please click on the ‘Book Now’ button
For tailor made options please contact us on 01 775 9300 or email email@example.com
The oldest hotel in Hvar built within the former Venetian town hall, framed by St. Stephens Cathedral and Hvar’s theatre. Palace is a comfortable hotel with an old aristocratic splendor which has been portrayed over its guest rooms featuring breath-taking views of Hvar’s port and sunsets over Paklinski islands.
Standard rooms are available with sea or city views. They are equipped with air-conditioning, a satellite LCD TV, Wi-Fi, hair dryer, mini-bar and complimentary toiletries. These rooms are available with a king-size bed or twin beds. Sea view rooms are equipped with bathtubs and city view rooms with showers. Maximum occupancy of 2 adults.
Superior rooms have all the facilities of standard rooms, but all have sea views and feature small balconies. They offer unique views of the sun setting over the Paklinski Islands and of the yachts anchored in the harbour. 3rd bed on request.
- Secluded outdoor freshwater pool
- Mediterranean Cloister pool lounge terrace
- San Marco Venetian Terrace restaurant
- Wine bar
- Off –site recreation available*: tennis, jet skiing, scuba diving, sailing, bicycle rentals, hiking/biking trails, motor boating and many more.
- Free Wi-Fi in all areas
- 24-hour reception services with multilingual staff
- Bellboy services
- Currency exchange
- Non-smoking rooms
- Safe deposit box at front desk
- Pets allowed