Bluesun Elaphusa Bol 4*
For One or Two Week packages click on the ‘Book Now’ button
We also offer Brac Island as part of a Multi-Centre trip that can combine Dubrovnik with Korcula, Mljet, Split & Hvar. For tailor made options please contact us on 01 775 9300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The recently refurbished 4* Bluesun Elaphusa Hotel offers first class accommodation on the island of Brač. The hotel’s amenities are some of the best available in Croatia with one of the largest Spa & Wellness Centres on the Adriatic as well as excellent sports and entertainment facilities including a bowling alley, indoor golf and 26 clay tennis courts. This hotel is located just 50m from the sea and a seafront promenade which provides a 10 minute walking route to a true Croatian landmark – the most famous Croatian beach, Zlatni rat as well as the centre of the village of Bol.
Standard Balcony Seaside View rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, large double bed, safety deposit box, phone, LCD satellite TV, Wi-Fi, mini bar, hairdryer and bathroom with bathtub. Standard double rooms have a large double bed and can accommodate maximum of two adults and a child under 3 years of age.
Superior Balcony Seaside double rooms have twin beds and a pull out sofa, and can accommodate either three adults or two adults and two children under 12 years of age. The maximum occupancy in these rooms is 3 adults.
- Outdoor and indoor seawater pools
- Children’s swimming pool
- Sun terrace with sun loungers and umbrellas
- Restaurants: Hotel restaurant (buffet), Vallum Tavern (à la carte) and Beach Restaurant Borak (nearby)
- Bars: Bolero cocktail bar, aperitif bar, pool bar, Ela Lounge Bar with a terrace, Elaphusa Nightclub
- Sports activities*: indoor golf, bowling, tennis courts, tennis school, billiards, table tennis, mini-soccer, basketball, handball, beach volleyball, bicycle rental, windsurfing, scuba diving, surfing and sailing courses, trekking and climbing
- Thalasso Wellness and Spa: with 4,000m2 with 12 treatment rooms, this is one of the largest wellness centres on the Adriatic. Services include massages, facials, aromatherapy and thalassotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room, and Turkish bath/hammam.
- Internet corner
- Live music
- Children’s playground
- Children’s mini-club and disco (seasonal)
- Hairdressing salon
- Exchange office
* Payable locally