Bluesun Borak Hotel 3*
We offer Brac Island as part of a Two-Centre holiday with Dubrovnik or a Multi-Centre trip that can combine Dubrovnik with Korcula, Mljet & Hvar.
For enquiries please contact us on 01 775 9300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The 3* Bluesun Borak Hotel is located in the picturesque village of Bol, hidden within a lush pine forest and surrounded by views of the crystal clear blue sea. Beyond the Mediterranean greenery is the hotel’s very own private beach, just 50m away. The well known Zlatni Rat beach in Bol is just a 10 minute walk away via a promenade right by the hotel. The Bluesun Borak Hotel has the ideal facilities for a relaxing holiday with a poolside lounge area, bars and a restaurant. It’s also perfect for summer fun with activities like scuba diving, snorkelling and tennis lessons.
Standard rooms are air-conditioned and amenities consist of a safe, phone, LCD satellite TV, Wi-Fi, mini bar, hairdryer and bathrooms feature a bathtub and shower combination. Rooms are also available with a balcony with a seaside view. The maximum occupancy in these rooms is 2 adults.
Family rooms are suitable for 2 adults and 2 children and have all the same amenities as standard rooms. They also have a balcony or terrace and an extra living room with a sofa bed for 2 children.
- Outdoor pool with children’s area
- Summer terrace by the pool with beach umbrellas and lounge deck chairs
- Hotel restaurant with buffet breakfast, á la carte lunch menu and show cooking dinner
- Beach restaurant “Borak“ and cocktail bar “Bolero” in the vicinity
- Poolside bar
- Lounge bar
- Entertainment programme for children and adults
- Wellness centre at the neighbouring Bluesun Elaphusa Hotel – 100m away
- Sports facilities: 26 tennis courts, use of nearby fitness centre* (discount), scuba diving* and snorkelling*
- Internet corner
- Children’s club and playground
- Souvenir shop
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Foreign exchange office